Friday 3 October 2014

Outfit of the DATE night!

My first outfit of the day post! How exciting.. My boyfriend said he was taking me out so my first thought was 'WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR PLEASE?!'.. Luckily I received my order from Crystelle Clothing and with it came the perfect Autumn/Winter Co-Ord. The floral print is toned down by leafy hues (Greens, Burnt oranges) which makes it ideal for the cold British weather! I've been on a mission for the perfect co-ord for some time now and at the price of £21.99 for the set, YEP, the set, I couldn't resist clicking the 'add to basket button'.

 
I paired this pretty little set with my Schuh 'Cinema' boots which I've previously wrote about in my 'a little peak into my shoedrobe' post. They toughen up the floral print which I love! My khaki bag is
River Island and it was £32. Khaki is my go-to colour of the season, I can't get enough of it! For a jacket I wore my Topshop bomber style cardigan.


It seriously is the warmest cardy I have ever had! Helps that its ultra soft too.. mmm it's like a dream! So that is it. That's me posing to show off my all new errr'thing outfit!

 
 
Introducing my new shorter locks! Hope you all enjoyed reading this quick outfit post! There will be more of these on the blog soon.. Any post requests are more than welcome just drop me a comment and I'll be sure to read!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, especially this combo! Would be great if you could check my blog out.
    Stylishsunrise.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete