Monday 15 September 2014

A little peak into my Shoedrobe

Now, I have a massive shoe problem, I should be ashamed but I just can't help it, I'm literally addicted. In my opinion, you could be wearing the nicest outfit ever but if you have got some ugly ass shoes on then that'l bring your outfit down to a 4 and nobody wants their outfit to be a 4.. Shoes are the baubles on a Christmas tree, you'd be bare without them. Ok il stop defending my shoe addiction and get on with it. 

Right first things first these the realist.. Just kidding, but they are cute doe and if you were a spice girls fan these are gonna take your breathe away. Now I am a black shoe kinda girl I love masculine, chunky looking footwear and toughening up girly outfits with them. But these boots were literally too beautiful to resist, they have it all: a cleated platform sole, chunky heal and lace up front they ticked all my boxes and then I remembered I don't own any white shoes so I had to buy them, right? I had to release my inner spice girl too, derrr. 

 
These little beauties are from Schuh they are the 'chit chat' boots and they are £42, they are also available in black. Now if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my outfit of the day post where I styled these boots, but if you're new to me then here it is.. 


I really, really, really wanna zigazig ahhh! Not sure what spice girl I would be.. I used to pretend to be sporty spice, but that was back when I used to rock around in my nike track suits.. 
Anyway, on that note I will stick with the 90's revival trend and show you what are possibly my favourite shoes of the year. I don't even need to use words, just take a look for yourselves.. 


Maybe I should have cleaned them up a little before taking the photo but I am a little useless when it comes to cleaning. Here they are on, little less distracting when you can't see the dirt aren't they! (My bad). 


Aren't they just perfect? These are the Schuh 'hype' heals and come in at £50, they also come in white! Just when you think they don't have it all aye! Now I will tell you about one of my most recent purchases and it comes in the form of a black patent leather boot with buckle detailing. I know, I know you're thinking they sound incredible and that's probably because they are. 


Now, you have to have these on your feet to really see how cute these are, but for now I will show you them on mine so you can drool over them the way I do.. 


They look so great with almost everything, but I love pairing them with oversized shirts, mentally preparing myself for the upcoming Autumn days. These are £75 also from Schuh and they have named these bad boys 'cinema'. They also come in tan so if you prefer warmer colours they may be the ones for you. 
I always said I would never wear slip on vans, that was until I seen the leopard print slip on vans that put little love hearts in my eyes and made me forget I ever even said that. 



These are £50, I bought mine from Schuh, surprisingly, but I'm sure they will be available at other vans retailers as well as vans themselves. These are an acquired taste, but believe me they are even better on. I am yet to do an outfit of the day featuring these, but I am sure it won't be long now until I pose for my Instagram..
Last but by no means least is a boot I have been lusting over for some time now and when my boyfriend decided to buy me them for my birthday I just wanted to cuddle them while convincing myself that I'm gonna look just like Rihanna.. I'm just kidding! But I do love Rihanna and she is probably the main reason behind my love for these timberland beauties.. 


These are the Timberland Earthkeepers Nellie Chukka boots and carrying on with the theme, these were also from Schuh for £110. They are shorter than the classic boots but I found these easier to wear and more suitable for my style as I'm a roll up my jeans, no matter what, kinda gal. Here is how I style them.. 


I would love it for you guys to follow me on: Instagram, bloglovin and like my Facebook page! Thank you for reading guys, any support from you all is much appreciated. 
P.S I have not been sponsored to talk about Schuh products, I just happen to buy my shoes from them (just a little disclaimer). Catch me blogging soon, your gal Stefi x 

No comments:

Post a Comment